Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounf extrusion

43 REPLIES 43
Message 1 of 44
leech10
1639 Views, 43 Replies

Rounf extrusion

Hi

Thanks for your help. I have done my piston apart one thing. I attached 3 pictures. I dont know how to do cut like in the tutorial. I tried to do circle in cut view mode. (I attached a picture) but I dont know how to go round with it. Moreover when I click finish sketch the second part of the piston appears and I dont see cut of my model. When I am creating sketch in this mode I cannot see anything highlighted on the piston cut when I move the cursor on so It is also difficult to determine where the center of the piston part is.

Regards

Piotr

P.S. Is it difficult to animate reciprocating engine, only one piston and valves, I wanna prepare presentation

43 REPLIES 43
Message 41 of 44
leech10
in reply to: leech10

I give up for today. I tried on 3 browsers on my PC and it is not working. I cannot add any attachment and even edit the post I wrote. I tried on the different computer on 4 browsers without success. Thanks a lot for quick response but as per now I cannot add this. Maybe this is forum issue Regards Piotr
Message 42 of 44
leech10

Hi I found yoiur e mail address on this forum and dropped you an e mail with the attachment. I hope this is OK
Message 43 of 44
leech10

Hi

I used company network and I can attach my file. I have a problem with hub grooves on the sprockets. I want to connect them to the camshaft and to the crankshaft( on the crankshaft I prepared shaft groove). Could you please have a look at those files and check how I should do this corretly

regards

Piotr

Message 44 of 44
leech10

Ok Now it is working from my home. I have screenshot with the error

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report