Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Click on Component NOT bringing up Specific Context Menu

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cbenner
691 Views, 4 Replies

Right Click on Component NOT bringing up Specific Context Menu

This bevavior just started today as far as I know.  I select a component in my assembly, right click to get the context menu, and suddenly my component is no longer selected.  I get the generic context menu.  I have to select the part from the model tree to get the specific context menu.  What did I turn on... or off to get this annoying behavior?  Who did I anger... I've been good, I promise!

AutoCAD 2013; AuoCAD Electrical 2013; IV 2013 Professional: Tube and Pipe, Frame Generator, Content Center; Vault Professional 2013: Client, ECO

Win 7 x64, Dell Precision T7500, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5677@3.47GHz, 12 GB RAM; GeForce GTX580; 3DConnexion Space Explorer, Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Lancasterm
in reply to: cbenner

What is your priority selection method set at?

Regards

MarK L

Message 3 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: Lancasterm

Sigh,

After seeing all other manner of abnormal behavior this afternoon, I was able to narrow it down to a specific pipe route.  I finally had enough and deleted the route form my assembly and rebuilt it from scratch.  Problem solved itself very handily after that.   Smiley Frustrated

As an online friend has been known to say:  Some days it isn't even worth cheing through the restraints.

Message 4 of 5
blair
in reply to: cbenner

Bumping up your "accepted solution" and kudo's...

Smiley Very Happy

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report