Inventor General

Mentor
CAD-One
Message 1 of 3 (167 Views)
Accepted Solution

Reference part not obeying HLR optin in drawing

167 Views, 2 Replies
06-21-2012 10:13 AM

I am in a IDW for an assembly file. burried deep inside , there is a part that need to be present in assembly (But in reference BOM condition)

When I insert a view with HLR option, why this part visible in dashed line. Whereas it supposed to Not Showup at all?

Example : Say I have a assembly of a spheres dia 5in & dia 3in (assembled center on center). The smaller sphere is in reference BOM mode. In the drawing view with Hidden Lines Removed option why is the smaller sphere visible in hidden line?

C1
Inventor Professional 2013
Vault Collaboration 2013
*Expert Elite*
mrattray
Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)

Re: Reference part not obeying HLR optin in drawing

06-21-2012 11:32 AM in reply to: CAD-One

capture.jpg

Edit: You probably want to check the "As Parts" option to the left of it as well to get normal behaviour out of it.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Mentor
CAD-One
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: Reference part not obeying HLR optin in drawing

06-21-2012 12:35 PM in reply to: mrattray

Thanks for the solution. :smileyhappy:

C1
Inventor Professional 2013
Vault Collaboration 2013

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube