Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: I need help with style library problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
89 Views, 0 Replies

RE: I need help with style library problem

A number of people at my company have been experiencing problems using style libraries. The problem seems to happen primarily (though not exclusively) when we experiment with creating new textures. Two of my colleagues have tried to create new textures and save them to the style library. When one tried this today, he received an error message saying that the texture could not be saved to the style library because it was corrupt. This is the same error message that the other received when he was trying to save something to the style library. As a result of his style library being corrupt, he was unable to create parts lists. Finally, I just deleted all of the files in his Inventor 10/design data folder and copied the files from my style library into his folder. That took care of the problem. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this issue and perhaps you might have some tips for resolving it. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report