Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick! I need help producing an engineering drawing!

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jzhaan55
321 Views, 3 Replies

Quick! I need help producing an engineering drawing!

Attached is a bottom fixture block that I am having machined. It consists of 4 threaded through holes with two being drilled perpendicular to the top surface, and the other two holes are at 15 degree angles. There are two 7/8"-9 threaded holes and two 5/8"-11 threaded holes. Our drafter is out on vacation and I need to have a drawing of this produced by today. If anyone could help or at least point me in the right direction that would be great!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: jzhaan55

Here is a start to a drawing for you.

Hope it gets you to where you need to be.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
TheRham
in reply to: jzhaan55

Is anyone else upset, that rather than hire enough drafters, companies are moving towards panhandling for drawings on Autodesk forums?

...I'm half joking... but half not joking.

Message 4 of 4
JimSteinmeyer
in reply to: TheRham

I was going to mention that I get $45 an hour in the evenings for this. And yes I have the same problem, I need 2 more people here to catch up in moving to vault and I'm not able to hire them.

I would be willing to help like this some since I have had many people take time to teach me how to opperate the program when many here are paid to teach. So I guess it all depends on your perspective.

(wow, the model I started opening when I started this thread just opened. back to work)

Jim

Inventor Premium 2013 SP1.1
Vault 2013- plain vanilla version
HP G71 notebook
celeron cpu w\ 4gb RAM and 64 bit system
Win 7 home premium

Ya, my boss has me running my personal machine at work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report