Inventor General

Mentor
RobJV
Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)

Purchased Hardware

136 Views, 2 Replies
04-26-2012 04:50 PM

I have not installed 2013 yet but does anybody know if they have made it easier to batch process the entire CC to make all parts normal and not purchased.  I do not want purchased parts propagating up within inseparable subassemblies and am tired of editing standard CC parts to make this happen.

Thanks,

Rob

Product Support
dave.anderson
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: Purchased Hardware

05-03-2012 06:36 AM in reply to: RobJV

The default BOM Structurefor Content (Nuts, botls, etc.) is Purchased in 2013.

You can make a request directly to the product managers here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

To request an option to set that value.

Dave Anderson
Premium Support Analyst – DLS Mechanical Design
Autodesk, Inc.

If I have answered your question, please "Accept Solution" so others may benefit as well.
Mentor
RobJV
Message 3 of 3 (66 Views)

Re: Purchased Hardware

05-03-2012 09:27 AM in reply to: dave.anderson

I filled out the request form.  Is there an easy way to batch process the CC in 2013 to allow thi to happen?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube