Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing or Editing Content Center Crashes Inventor 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cmclean
625 Views, 3 Replies

Publishing or Editing Content Center Crashes Inventor 2014

Publishing parts to C Center or Editing tables in C Center Crashes Inventor Prof 2014

Before i say anything let me say that this problem occured last night.Was always there as i had not used the feature before in 2014. I uninstalled ONLY Inventor from the suite and re installed. It worked !!

Tonight i was publishing new parts and then Inventor crashed. Since its crashed again i cant publish or edit part family tables to make additions etc with Inventor crashing.

I believe something has corrupted again within the Inventor 2014 install and i dont know what.

Im looking for some pointers as i dont really feel like uninstalling and reinstalling Inventor to fix it.

I have cleared the cache from users folders etc. Im guessing i need to clear some thing else as well. This crashes in both Vault and local CC files.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: cmclean

Are you a subscription customer?  You may need tech support for this one.  Just in case someone here can offer some ideas, I would suggest posting your system specs here.

Message 3 of 4
cmclean
in reply to: cbenner

I do have subscription. My own personel and my employer has subscription which i manage but i dont think tech support can help. There is more to this than meets the eye.

Update..I was still unable to edit, change standards or use the filters to make changes inside CC without crashing.

I rebooted the machine logged into CC and was still unable to edit.. Unlike before the boot, where i could do nothing, i was now able to change to ASCi standard and change to my read/write library. Now I am able to edit, add and change again.

I did test this further and switched it to show all standards via filters and tried changing from my read/write libary to the asci library and back to the read/write library. The problem then re occured.

It seems the work around is to have filters checked with ONLY one standard checked and not change the library from the read/write lib to a read lib then back again.

Message 4 of 4
cmclean
in reply to: cmclean

further to the previous response . I had to reboot the machine again before being able to do anything. I did clear the cache but not sure if that had any influence.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report