Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design Suite 2015 Download Links

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
scottmoyse
5748 Views, 24 Replies

Product Design Suite 2015 Download Links

2015 Suite downloads are available now

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

24 REPLIES 24
Message 2 of 25
DarrenP
in reply to: scottmoyse

awesome

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 25
blair
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks, I'll hit my subscription account when I get back from holidays.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 25
pcrawley
in reply to: blair

Nice find Scott. Smiley Very Happy

Peter
Message 5 of 25
mcgyvr
in reply to: pcrawley

Is service pack 1 out already?  Smiley Very Happy

And where is Showcase? Smiley Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 25
scottmoyse
in reply to: mcgyvr

funny that Showcase links aren't there.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 7 of 25
skyngu

where is 64 bit version of inventor 2015? thanks
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019
Message 8 of 25
scottmoyse
in reply to: skyngu

@jcneal wrote:
where is 64 bit version of inventor 2015? thanks

There are 3 links under the Inventor 2015 section. The first one is 32 bit, the last 2 are 64 bit. I'm guessing it's only Inventor & not Professional. Professional will be included in the PrDS Ultimate download though.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 9 of 25
LT.Rusty

@scottmoyse wrote:

From what I understood in the other thread, it's only going to be available to existing subscription customers, but new customers won't get it.  Maybe I was reading too much into it, though?

Also, great - there's download links ... but the subscription center still isn't showing me 2015 software except for Vault Pro, which I have absolutely no use for.  *grumble*

Rusty

EESignature

Message 10 of 25
mcgyvr
in reply to: LT.Rusty

2015 Inventor Pro is in my subscription site now.. just got the email too..

But I will wait for SP1.. if I even install 2015 this year.. Nothing in it would benefit me at all.. 

But jeesh.. you people seem to be in a hurry to be test dummies.. Smiley Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Message 11 of 25
Ray_Feiler

"But jeesh.. you people seem to be in a hurry to be test dummies.. :smileytongue:"

I'm just a dummy Smiley Very Happy

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.
Message 12 of 25
LT.Rusty

@mcgyvr wrote:

2015 Inventor Pro is in my subscription site now.. just got the email too..

But I will wait for SP1.. if I even install 2015 this year.. Nothing in it would benefit me at all.. 

But jeesh.. you people seem to be in a hurry to be test dummies.. Smiley Tongue

Yeah, in one sense I'll be a crash test dummy, but ...  (a) I've got about 35 hours worth of training videos I have to record with 2015 for my part time job, and (b) I have discovered during the beta that I simply cannot survive without Inventor HSM, so now that it's hit retail, I need to get that before the beta goes away!!!

Rusty

EESignature

Message 13 of 25
scottmoyse

@LT.Rusty wrote:

@scottmoyse wrote:

From what I understood in the other thread, it's only going to be available to existing subscription customers, but new customers won't get it.  Maybe I was reading too much into it, though?

Also, great - there's download links ... but the subscription center still isn't showing me 2015 software except for Vault Pro, which I have absolutely no use for.  *grumble*

That has nothing to do with standalone direct download links. I'm interested to find out if there is a difference like you mention though.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 14 of 25
scottmoyse

@mcgyvr wrote:

Nothing in it would benefit me at all.. :

Really? so you don't use the sketch environment ever? Massive productivity tools in there... finally. Relax Mode is a life saver in the real world.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 15 of 25
scottmoyse
in reply to: Ray_Feiler

@Anonymous wrote:

"But jeesh.. you people seem to be in a hurry to be test dummies.. :smileytongue:"

I'm just a dummy Smiley Very Happy

That is what Beta testing is for. I didn't run into any issues with the later builds which indicate it is any different from 2014. In lot of ways it is more stable than 2014.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 16 of 25
scottmoyse

@LT.Rusty wrote:

Yeah, in one sense I'll be a crash test dummy, but ...  (a) I've got about 35 hours worth of training videos I have to record with 2015 for my part time job, and (b) I have discovered during the beta that I simply cannot survive without Inventor HSM, so now that it's hit retail, I need to get that before the beta goes away!!!

Yeeeeehaaaaw go the CAM!

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 17 of 25
LT.Rusty

Okay, we're almost there on the subscription front ... I see Inventor ETO (which other people in the company have keys for but not me), Vault Professional, and my license for Sim Moldflow is there too ... just waiting on PDSU to show up now ...

Rusty

EESignature

Message 18 of 25
schuete

Hi all!

FYI: The English versions of PrDS 2015 offerings should be available for download after April 16, 2014.

Cheers!

Message 19 of 25
mcgyvr

@scottmoyse wrote:

@mcgyvr wrote:

Really? so you don't use the sketch environment ever? Massive productivity tools in there... finally. Relax Mode is a life saver in the real world.

Obviously I use the sketch environment.. Relax mode seems like a tools for new users who don't understand how constraints/sketches work well enough to manage/modify them on their own..

Hardly "massive productivity tools".. Your definition of "massive" must be "massively" different from mine. 

The ONLY thing I said "ok.. cool" on is that I can choose to NOT install Autodesk 360.. Literally EVERYTHING else I said.. "who cares" or "don't need/use it"

I was in on the beta too for a few minutes then couldn't justify staying around spending my time bug finding in features I never use/need. 

Message 20 of 25
scottmoyse

@mcgyvr wrote:

@scottmoyse wrote:

@mcgyvr wrote:

Obviously I use the sketch environment.. Relax mode seems like a tools for new users who don't understand how constraints/sketches work well enough to manage/modify them on their own..

Hardly "massive productivity tools".. Your definition of "massive" must be "massively" different from mine.  

Within the context of the sketch environment they are yes. I would have killed to have had those tools in my previous job. Relax mode just saves you time, it's not got anything to do with a level of expertise. Have you sat down and used the new sketch environment yet? You chose to use the word 'seems' which indicates to me that you are making assumptions based on the bee in your bonnet. Take a step back, chill out & try it.

I showed the T-Splines to a customer today, I was completely honest about it's limitations and he is chomping at the bit, he wants it now. I showed another customer the Sheet Metal Cut Normal feature the other day and he was stoked it's finally in the product as well. It may not be for you (although I still can't believe you will feel the same way about the sketch improvements once you have used them for a few days), but this release is a big deal for a lot of people.

What about Express Mode being enabled in the drawing environment? Does that help you, I'm not fussed about that one, I wasnt last year. But it has a huge impact on a lot of companies.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report