Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Inventor 2014 on Parallels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
_thetopbanana
759 Views, 2 Replies

Problems with Inventor 2014 on Parallels

I recently installed Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 onto my 13" MacBook Pro running the software Parallels in order to use the software. Once installed everything seemed normal, just like the program at my University on a Windows PC, but once i had produced a draving and went to use the revolve tool this happened and I dont know how to correct it. I put it onto a PC and the file is normal as well as the graphics etc. below are some screen grabs of my problem. hope someone can help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: _thetopbanana

Autodesk has had multiple graphics issues with 2014. Have you tried to update your graphics card driver?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 3
alec
in reply to: mcgyvr

I have the same problem and it seems to happen regardless of the Inventor version (see attachment).  I've tried it with 2013 and 2015.  Has anybody had any luck solving the problem?

It used to work fine on Parallels 7 and Inventor 2012, I'm not sure which update screwed things up.

-Alec

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report