Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems encountered while saving the document to DWG

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cats_eye
851 Views, 6 Replies

Problems encountered while saving the document to DWG

Hi!..I'm a new user of the Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 English..I have updated the it to Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 SP2..

I have encountered a problem in saving Inventor 2D (idw) files to DWG.. The warning; "Problems encountered while saving the document" pops every time I try to Export the 2D files to DWG format.. I have no idea why this problem is occuring because i have set the application options; drawing tab to inventor drawing (dwg) and the inventor DWG file version to Autocad 2000..

Hope you can help me on this guys..

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
skintsubby
in reply to: cats_eye

cats_eye

I suggest you try over at the Inventor forum... The same for you're other 2 posts in this newsgroup

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor/ct-p/70

Mark

Message 3 of 7
rdyson

Do you have Drawing Trueview installed?

Does it Run?

PDSU 2016
Message 4 of 7
cats_eye
in reply to: rdyson

Yes i have installed drawing true view and it is runs..

Message 5 of 7
cats_eye
in reply to: skintsubby

Thanks for the suggestion..
Message 6 of 7
blair

There are a couple more SP's and Updates for your product. I don't think these will help but are worth installing. Try logging in as a different "User", one with Administrative rights and see if this solves your problem. Also check that you have "Read Rights" to the directory that you are trying to save to.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 7 of 7
cats_eye
in reply to: blair

Thanks for the response; I will try to update more SP then..
I am currently using an administrator account and the read rights of the directory i am trying to save to is okay..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report