Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after installation of Service Pack 1 of Autodesk Inventor 2012

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
SORJM
639 Views, 6 Replies

Problems after installation of Service Pack 1 of Autodesk Inventor 2012

After installing the Service Pack 1 of Autodesk Inventor 2012, shortcut keys like M (Measure Tool), Ctrl+0 (Clean Screen) has stopped working. Dimensions are not placed automatically during line, arc,etc creation. 

Please help me in solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Nisheeth Srivastava

Inventor 3-D Parametric Solid Model Drawing (Video Tutorials)

My CAD Creations

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: SORJM

Try right clicking gray area of ribbon, customize user commands, Keyboard tab, button Reset All Keys.

For dimensions, check Application Options, Sketch tab, check your settings under Heads Up Display.

Message 3 of 7
SORJM
in reply to: Anonymous

John Retzlaff

After applying your suggestion Ctrl+0, Ctrl+S started working but M (Measure Tool), L (Line tool ) F7 ( slice graphic) shortcuts are still not working. Dynamic Input is appearing in the window, but to understand the my problem watch the video below

Dynamic Input

Regards

Nisheeth Srivastava

My CAD Creations

Message 4 of 7
coreyparks

Go into the Inventor application options and turn on the settings you see in the attached picture.  When you try the shortcuts it will show what ones are available when you type.  My guess is there are now more shortcuts that start with the same letter as the ones you are using.  If there are multiple that start with L in order to fire off the line command you will need to remove all others that start with L in that environment or hit the enter or spacebar after typing L to fire off the cammand.  Hope this helps.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 5 of 7
SORJM

Hello John Retzlaff,

I have reacently facing a new problem with ribon tab. While working on drawing file on ribbon pannel Annotate tab is not visible. Instead of this Annotate (ESKD) is visible. I tried reset ribbon but the problem is still the same. See the screen shot below.

How can I solve this problem?

Regards

Nisheeth Srivastava

My CAD Creations

Annotate Tab problem.png

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Go to Tools, Add-Ins and unload ESKD Support.

Message 7 of 7
SORJM
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks a lot  john.retzlaff. After applying the settings mentioned by you my problem solved.

Regards

Nisheeth Srivastava

My CAD Creations

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report