Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing Components from Parker Website

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
180 Views, 1 Reply

Placing Components from Parker Website

I am using Inventor 2009 on a Vista system. Curious if anyone has used the Parker Website to place components. I am having a couple of issues. When downloading parts from the website, Parker shows that they have been downloaded but I can not seem to find them. I followed their instruction for dowloading parts on a Vista System but no luck. The only method that seems to work is by email. The problem with email is that I have to download as 3D dxf... not sure how to place a 3D dxf??? Ideally I would like to insert an inventor file as it shows you can do...doesn't seem to work.

Looking for direction,
G

http://www.parker.com/portal/site/PARKER/menuitem.0132da160f3d2a30c2ff4c10237ad1ca/?vgnextoid=471defd602ef2110VgnVCM100000c9040d0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=EN&name=&searchQuery=series+2h&type=search
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
iUser
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Wickens,

I download parts from Parker, when you select a part you should select the ipt file when you download then it should work. 

Regards,

iUser

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report