Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts List in Russian

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jefferyjames21
1563 Views, 3 Replies

Parts List in Russian

Hello All,

I am having an issue with the parts list feature.  I just recently updraded to Inventor 2010 and this problem only started when i began using the new version.  When I try to add a parts list to my .idw all the headers come up in russian.  Please see screen shot below.  I need to know how I can change these headers back to english.

Russian Parts List Headings

Any Suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: jefferyjames21

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Part-List-Issue/td-p/3017818

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 4
jefferyjames21
in reply to: mcgyvr

Hallelujah!

I seached for hours for a solution to this.  Post here and I have a solution in minutes. Thanks So Much!

Message 4 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: jefferyjames21

@jefferyjames21 wrote:

Hallelujah!

I seached for hours for a solution to this.  Post here and I have a solution in minutes. Thanks So Much!

This message board is a very valuable resource. Lots of experienced users here. Welcome to the "club"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report