Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parker O-rings in 2015

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
SamCorenson
809 Views, 7 Replies

Parker O-rings in 2015

I started on the trial version of Inventor 15 and made an assembly with parker o-rings. I then got a full version of it and the existing rings in the assembly are gone and I also can not find them in the content center. Where did they go and how do I get them back?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
GSE_Dan_A
in reply to: SamCorenson

Try doing a search in Content Center by doing a Place from Content Center and typing in 'Parker' in the search.  I have 4 different Parker O-Ring Series Families....

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
Message 3 of 8
SamCorenson
in reply to: GSE_Dan_A

Nothing. I wonder, is it a difference between Inventor Pro and Inventor?
Message 4 of 8
johnsonshiue

Hi! Could you elaborate on what you meant by "not finding the CC parts"? They should still be in the CC folder set by the active project you used to create the files. Please go to Project -> Folder Options -> Content Center. What is the path? If it says Default, the actual path can be found in Tools -> Application Options -> File -> Default Content Center files.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 5 of 8
SamCorenson
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Project is set to default. The path listed under the Default Content Center files is : %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Inventor\Content Center Files\R2015\

Message 6 of 8
SamCorenson

I've checked paths, dug through filters, every setting I can think of, they are still MIA
Message 7 of 8

Did you install the optional Parker CC library, when you did the full installation ? Do you have the Parker.idcl in C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Inventor 2015\Content Center\Libraries ? (AI2015_Inventor Parker.idcl)

Is that added to your current project definition for CC libraries ?

The files that were previously added during your trial should still be on disk though - do you recall where the CC folder was defined to back then ? Are they showing in the assembly as unresolved or just not being found at all ?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Mitchell
PDMS Customer Engagment Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 8

For some reason, some of my CC library files didn't install. I just uninstalled and re-installed it. I now have everything for the CC

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report