Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack and go size

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
machiel.veldkamp
307 Views, 3 Replies

Pack and go size

Is it just me or is the window of the pack and go not resizable? 

5 lines for me, is just not enough.

Any ways to increase the size?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

in reply to: machiel.veldkamp

Hi,

Pack and Go dialog box is not resizable and no workaround exists for this issue yet.

I'm sending your request to Product Designer for considerations.

Thanks for your message.

Robert

Message 3 of 4
-Aaron-
in reply to: t_stramr

Hey Robert.  I feel like ALL of the windows with IV should be resizable.  When I open any part file or assembly, I have the window maxed out so I can see what I'm selecting.  I have my icons set to Large Images.  When I go to place a table in a drawing view, that dialog is not resizable either.  Once this happens, I have to now resize my open dialog box again.  I did accidently double click the expander arrows on the bottom right corner of the Table Open dialog and it maximized it to the full screen view, but the window to select the right xls file is still small.  This does keep all windows now maxed to full screen.

-Aaron-
Formerly ASI_Aaron
i7-6700k
ASUS Z170-AR
Gigabyte GTX 970
16gb RAM
512gb Samsung 950 Pro
Message 4 of 4

The sooner the better. Oh and please also as an update from IV2008 to current too for all the people who don't have the newest release!

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report