Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVC Pipe Fittings - Need larger library

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
4884 Views, 3 Replies

PVC Pipe Fittings - Need larger library

I've visited C. Bliss's web site and downloaded the Sch 40 PVC Elbows by Tom Cross - but am in need of a much larger selection of fittings. Need traps, Y's, Tee's and sweeps. Any help would be appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here's a site that has been of great help. Visit charlottepipe.com, select "retail sales", on left side select "Drawings", scroll down to bottom where it states "PVC, ABS, CPVC AutoCAD drawings". Select the little "x" next to the correct subject and it will run you through a download setup. There are several options for downloads including 2D Autocad, 3D Inventor 6 and MDT. Their library is very extensive but time consuming for you need to view each part to see if that's the one you need.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

http://charlottepipe.com no longer provide CAD or Inventor models for ABS/PVC pipe fittings... there is a revit link tho.

Can anyone please hook me up with a model of a 150DN ABS equal tee (socket ends)???

I'm running Inventor 2013 and there seems to be everything except the Tees (equal & reducing).

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

joaquin_oyola@hotmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report