Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimization doesn't work

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
UlviEng
466 Views, 5 Replies

Optimization doesn't work

Good day Gents,

When I am trying to open optimization attached notification is shown by Inventor 2013. As well as I understood program wants open account in cloud. But abscutity is that I have already registered in autodesk 360.

I would be wondered if someone helped me.

Regards&Thanks in advance.

Ulvi.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
blair
in reply to: UlviEng

It could be a number of things, from network security settings by the friendly IT department to a dropped/lost internet connection or that fact that the Autodesk Cloud server is down and may need to give it time and try again. Have you also set up the proper login-in within Inventor to access your Cloud account?

There is a hotfix for connection problems to the Autodesk Cloud as well, you may want to install if from the Autodesk Support/Download site.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 6
UlviEng
in reply to: blair

Dear Sir,

I need urgently to resolve this issue as we have paid a fortune to purchase and install this program. Now as an engineer i would like to use the advantages of this program like Optimization and Eco Material Adviser.

Taking your last email into the account I would like to highlight that I can easly enter to Autodesk360 seperately than through Inventor. Even when I enter to Autodesk360 through the inventor by writing my Login details it easly enters to the Cloud account.

Our internet system is also working well as the cable is a fiberoptic cable so we nave face a problem with it.

But 1 thing I would like to bring to your attention that we have got a limited internet access so any web sites relating with games, ero., etc have been blocked as a matter of company policy. Can this be a reason?

So, please help me out to resolve these issues ASAP.

best regards

Ulvi.

Message 4 of 6
blair

I am at AU so I am unable to fully check your issue. I would check that you do have Optimize as part of you Inventor purchase. If you only have a basic version of Inventor without FEA you may not have access to Optimize. Blair Stunder "Sent from my iPhone"

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 6
UlviEng
in reply to: blair

Dear Blair,

Our company has purchased all packet of Autodesk Factory Design Suite. Additionally, i use stress analysis & frame analysis very easily. 

I would be wonder if  you gave me contact details(e-mail address) of any person who involved in this matters in order to sort this problem out in a brief time.

Thanks & Best regards,

Ulvi.

Message 6 of 6
Dan_Margulius

Hello

I urge you to open a support request at AD support. 

I am not sure that this problem can be solved here. 

Regards,

Dan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report