Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One more thing - AIP

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mmiller1
257 Views, 5 Replies

One more thing - AIP

Okay

I have a perfect example of why Autodesk should not try to develop AIP any further. The project geometry function still is just guess work at best. What do I mean? Well, I can project geometry that forms a perfect rectangle yet when I exit the sketch, select Extrude, the projected geometry is not recognized. I then I have to go back into the sketch, draw a rectangle ON TOP OF THE PROJECTED GEOMETRY, exit sketch, hit extrude, then everything works.

The kicker to this is that sometimes the projected geometry works and sometimes it does not work. Its 50/50 at best. This is a prime example of stuff that needs to be fixed and has needed "fixin" since Inventor R1. I am convinced that Autodesk will dedicate more and more time to Pro which leaves less and less time to repair these **&&!!%% bugs that have been around since R1

Vented!

Michael Miller (Amature User)

Day-Brite Lighting
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mmiller1
in reply to: mmiller1

And we still can not hem a round hole in sheet metal. What a pain!!
Message 3 of 6
Alex123

Amature? Amateur
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

If you can not afford IV "Pro" - then you
are "Armature" user !

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Amature?
Amateur
Message 5 of 6
Alex123

Or maybe, A Mature User.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Yep.  I can't spell it either, but I are one
;-)

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Amature?
Amateur

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report