Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New version of Positioner program

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
323 Views, 4 Replies

New version of Positioner program

Hello all:

I have attached a vastly improved version of my Positioner program written in vba.

This new version (3) performs the same tasks of rotating and moving parts without constraints, but now has a definable coordinate system, nonparametric equations, and an align command. The user interface is easier to follow, and there is some graphical feedback.

There are some bugs that I'm having trouble with, so save your work often when using this program.

If you can handle assemblies without full assembly constraints, then give this program a try.

Best regards,
Murray Smith
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I get a message that the zip is corrupted... can you resend? Brian "murraysmith" wrote in message news:16745349.1082077658273.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hello all: > > I have attached a vastly improved version of my Positioner program written in vba. > > This new version (3) performs the same tasks of rotating and moving parts without constraints, but now has a definable coordinate system, nonparametric equations, and an align command. The user interface is easier to follow, and there is some graphical feedback. > > There are some bugs that I'm having trouble with, so save your work often when using this program. > > If you can handle assemblies without full assembly constraints, then give this program a try. > > Best regards, > Murray Smith
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Trying again...
Message 4 of 5
David_Early

Hi,

Could somebody tell me how to get the program "Positioner", would be very interested.

greetings

David

Message 5 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: David_Early

This thread is 10 yrs old - I think what you need is now built into the program.

What version of Inventor are you using?

What are you trying to do, and why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report