Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motion load Analysis

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mech_royalabhi
441 Views, 0 Replies

Motion load Analysis

For the Kind Attn:- Mr. Curtis

Dear Sir,

I m reading your book "Mastering Inventor Professional 2012" to learn the inventor. I have a problem with the motion load analysis. i have a cantileverd system with hydraulic cylinder assembly to it for rotating the system from 0 deg to 95 deg. I have applied the two load on it as external load and for tilting the system i have applied the external load in the direction of hydraulic cylinder of 100 tons and external load applied on the system is 50 tons. but i have not considered the self mass of the system. and the complete the system is tilting from one revolution joint and i want to calculte the reaction force coming on the revolution joint due to the applied forces.

When i run the dynamic simulation it gives the moment in (N-mm) at the revolution joint but when i export it to stress analysiss environment the stress shown on the joint is very much less as compared with  the applied forces. For your refrence the pics of the system are attached to the mail.

Please help, awaiting you reply.

Thnaking you in advance.

Abhinay

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report