Inventor General

xezzbeth
Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)

Missing Ribbon text.

226 Views, 3 Replies
05-03-2012 08:15 PM

Theres no text on the ribbon bar. So far, I have tried switching from classic to ribbon UI, changed the font size from the application options, reinstalled and uninstalled twice, cleaned my PC of registry errors, system restored to the time i didnt have this problem. Googled for a week for solutions but still havent found one. Please help me

Dwm 2012-05-04 08-41-12-12.png

Valued Contributor
todd.cannon
Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

Re: Missing Ribbon text.

05-04-2012 06:49 AM in reply to: xezzbeth

xezzbeth,

Check out the following link. I had the same trouble awhile back.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Missing-font-squares-in-all-Inventor-menus/m-p/32070...

HTH,

Todd

xezzbeth
Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

05-05-2012 01:34 AM in reply to: xezzbeth

hey todd,

how do i create a new profile? i made a new profile/user account on my pc. then ran inventor, it still has the same issue. should i delete something?

Valued Contributor
todd.cannon
Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

05-07-2012 03:27 AM in reply to: xezzbeth

xezzbeth,

Sounds like you created a new profile alright, could be an installation problem. Did you look at the thread that was linked to the one above?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/blank-ribbon-amp-no-text-in-Inventor-screen/m-p/2898...

There are some good ideas there as well. Has IV worked before or is this a new installation? You should probably list your computer specs here so others on here may be able to help. I'm afraid I can't be of any more help. Good luck!

Todd

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube