Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually clear project links?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sathersc23
304 Views, 3 Replies

Manually clear project links?

Apparently I'm doing something horrific. I'm creating temp projects out the wazoo. There are so many unresolved projects that Inventor's window to "Click okay and stop searching for these projects window" is longer than my two widescreens can display stacked on top of each other in portrait view...

Is there any way to manually clear the projects list?

Sam Sather
CAD Admin
Inventor 2014
Vault Pro 2014 SR: 1 SP: 1
Intel Xeon X5690 @ 3.47 GHz
48.0 GB Ram
Windows 7 x64
AMD FirePro V7900 - 8.830.5.6000

----------------------------

"We have not succeeded in answering all our problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions. In some ways we feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Earl C. Kelley
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: sathersc23

Right click, delete.

Message 3 of 4
sathersc23
in reply to: Anonymous

See screen capture. I'm not concerned about the existing project files, I'm concerned about the missing project file links that Inventor created, lost, and failed to clean up.

Sam Sather
CAD Admin
Inventor 2014
Vault Pro 2014 SR: 1 SP: 1
Intel Xeon X5690 @ 3.47 GHz
48.0 GB Ram
Windows 7 x64
AMD FirePro V7900 - 8.830.5.6000

----------------------------

"We have not succeeded in answering all our problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions. In some ways we feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Earl C. Kelley
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: sathersc23

So did you click OK at the bottom of the list?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report