Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost kwikviews on my dually

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
129 Views, 2 Replies

Lost kwikviews on my dually

After unplugging monitors, running the system at home as administrator, and reconnecting the monitors back at work, I've got KwikViews totally confused. I can't find it, but it's on. It's not over on the other monitor either. Is there some way to reset the registry settings for Kwikviews so it'll come back. Sniff, sniff - I miss my Kwikviews. ;( --
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Actually if you had the latest version it "should" recognize resolution changes and put itself back on the screen. Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\KWiKViews\Settings" in the registry and set to top and left to 500 each should do it. Of course all the typical warnings about editing the registry....... -- Kent Keller Autodesk Discussion Forum Facilitator "John" wrote in message news:40fc390b$1_2@newsprd01... > After unplugging monitors, running the system at home as administrator, and > reconnecting the monitors back at work, I've got KwikViews totally confused. > I can't find it, but it's on. It's not over on the other monitor either. Is > there some way to reset the registry settings for Kwikviews so it'll come > back. > > Sniff, sniff - I miss my Kwikviews. ;( > > -- > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I found it! I just cranked the resolution up to 1600x1200 on both monitors and it was hiding over on an edge. I didn't get a chance to try changing the reg values to 500,500. Not sure what version I have but it seems to work fine otherwise. Maybe I should download the latest. Thanks. "Kent Keller" wrote in message news:40fc4390$1_1@newsprd01... > Actually if you had the latest version it "should" recognize resolution > changes and put itself back on the screen. > > Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program > Settings\KWiKViews\Settings" in the registry and set to top and left to 500 > each should do it. Of course all the typical warnings about editing the > registry....... > > -- > Kent Keller > Autodesk Discussion Forum Facilitator > > > "John" wrote in message news:40fc390b$1_2@newsprd01... > > After unplugging monitors, running the system at home as administrator, > and > > reconnecting the monitors back at work, I've got KwikViews totally > confused. > > I can't find it, but it's on. It's not over on the other monitor either. > Is > > there some way to reset the registry settings for Kwikviews so it'll come > > back. > > > > Sniff, sniff - I miss my Kwikviews. ;( > > > > -- > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report