Inventor General

Distinguished Contributor
ToddG
Message 1 of 8 (90 Views)

Looking for a Toggle Clamp

90 Views, 7 Replies
11-12-2004 08:30 AM
McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take a stab at it.

Thanks a lot,

Todd
*Ken Schumacher
Message 2 of 8 (90 Views)

Re: Looking for a Toggle Clamp

11-12-2004 08:35 AM in reply to: ToddG
Try here... http://www.destaco.com/IPG-2003/IPG-Products-Horizontal.htm "ToddG" wrote in message news:24837977.1100277055475.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take a > stab at it. > > Thanks a lot, > > Todd
*Hal Gwin
Message 3 of 8 (90 Views)

11-12-2004 08:41 AM in reply to: ToddG
You might also try Reid Tool (www.reidtool.com). ToddG wrote: > McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take a stab at it. > > Thanks a lot, > > Todd -- Hal Gwin Mechanical Designer Xenogen W2K SP4 Dell Precision 650 Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon 1.5 GB DDR Quadro4 900 XGL nVidia 6.14.10.6085 w/registry update Dell UltraSharp 19" LCD
*Bob S.
Message 4 of 8 (90 Views)

11-12-2004 08:51 AM in reply to: ToddG
You are better of at the DeStaco site than Reidtool unless you only want 2D iges or if you have the other SoftWare ;-) DeStaco offers many different download formats (SAT/STEP), RTS only has SW and 2D iges. "Hal Gwin" wrote in message news:4194e7e0$1_3@newsprd01... > You might also try Reid Tool (www.reidtool.com). > > ToddG wrote: >> McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take >> a stab at it. Thanks a lot, >> >> Todd > > -- > Hal Gwin > Mechanical Designer > Xenogen > > W2K SP4 > Dell Precision 650 > Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon > 1.5 GB DDR > Quadro4 900 XGL > nVidia 6.14.10.6085 w/registry update > Dell UltraSharp 19" LCD
Distinguished Contributor
ToddG
Message 5 of 8 (90 Views)

11-12-2004 09:48 AM in reply to: ToddG
Thanks guys...I'll check em out
*csmac2004
Message 6 of 8 (90 Views)

11-12-2004 10:30 AM in reply to: ToddG
Does RTS have just SW and 2D iges just for that clamp? Because I've downloaded many other tools/handles/etc from them and they have many, many other file options. I've always chosen SAT for Inventor when I download a part. -- Scott M Inventor 9, SP1 Windows XP Pro Maxtor 60GB HD 3D Labs Wildcat VP560 64MB Intel Pentium4 2.4GHz 1GB RAM "Bob S." wrote in message news:4194ea30$1_2@newsprd01... > You are better of at the DeStaco site than Reidtool unless you only want > 2D iges or if you have the other SoftWare ;-) > DeStaco offers many different download formats (SAT/STEP), RTS only > has SW and 2D iges.
*Bob S.
Message 7 of 8 (90 Views)

11-12-2004 10:39 AM in reply to: ToddG
So what website are you accessing to download these other formats from RTS? I was just there at http://www.reidtool.com/store/caddownload.asp and ALL I see is what I stated earlier, along with the following notice at the bottom of the page: (At this time, only 2D - DWG, DXF and IGS formats. And 3D - Solidworks formats.) Oops, guess I should browse their online catalog! Why don't they put a notice on their download page stating these other formats are available? I feel like a fool now for not being aware of that option. "csmac2004" wrote in message news:419500f0_3@newsprd01... > Does RTS have just SW and 2D iges just for that clamp? Because I've > downloaded many other tools/handles/etc from them and they have many, many > other file options. I've always chosen SAT for Inventor when I download a > part. > -- > Scott M > > Inventor 9, SP1 > Windows XP Pro > Maxtor 60GB HD > 3D Labs Wildcat VP560 64MB > Intel Pentium4 2.4GHz > 1GB RAM > > "Bob S." wrote in message > news:4194ea30$1_2@newsprd01... >> You are better of at the DeStaco site than Reidtool unless you only want >> 2D iges or if you have the other SoftWare ;-) >> DeStaco offers many different download formats (SAT/STEP), RTS only >> has SW and 2D iges. > >
*Hal Gwin
Message 8 of 8 (90 Views)

11-12-2004 11:03 AM in reply to: ToddG
Been there ... done that ... too many times to worry about (and too old to care anymore). :-) Bob S. wrote: > So what website are you accessing to download these other formats from RTS? > I was just there at http://www.reidtool.com/store/caddownload.asp > and ALL I see is what I stated earlier, along with the following notice > at the > bottom of the page: > > (At this time, only 2D - DWG, DXF and IGS formats. And 3D - Solidworks > formats.) > Oops, guess I should browse their online catalog! Why don't they put a > notice > on their download page stating these other formats are available? I feel > like > a fool now for not being aware of that option. > -- Hal Gwin Mechanical Designer Xenogen W2K SP4 Dell Precision 650 Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon 1.5 GB DDR Quadro4 900 XGL nVidia 6.14.10.6085 w/registry update Dell UltraSharp 19" LCD

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube