Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Toggle Clamp

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
224 Views, 7 Replies

Looking for a Toggle Clamp

McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take a stab at it.

Thanks a lot,

Todd
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try here... http://www.destaco.com/IPG-2003/IPG-Products-Horizontal.htm "ToddG" wrote in message news:24837977.1100277055475.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take a > stab at it. > > Thanks a lot, > > Todd
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

You might also try Reid Tool (www.reidtool.com). ToddG wrote: > McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take a stab at it. > > Thanks a lot, > > Todd -- Hal Gwin Mechanical Designer Xenogen W2K SP4 Dell Precision 650 Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon 1.5 GB DDR Quadro4 900 XGL nVidia 6.14.10.6085 w/registry update Dell UltraSharp 19" LCD
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

You are better of at the DeStaco site than Reidtool unless you only want 2D iges or if you have the other SoftWare ;-) DeStaco offers many different download formats (SAT/STEP), RTS only has SW and 2D iges. "Hal Gwin" wrote in message news:4194e7e0$1_3@newsprd01... > You might also try Reid Tool (www.reidtool.com). > > ToddG wrote: >> McMaster-Carr #5128A11 to be exact. Checked thier site as well as Charles and Sean's and haven't found it. Thought i'd just take >> a stab at it. Thanks a lot, >> >> Todd > > -- > Hal Gwin > Mechanical Designer > Xenogen > > W2K SP4 > Dell Precision 650 > Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon > 1.5 GB DDR > Quadro4 900 XGL > nVidia 6.14.10.6085 w/registry update > Dell UltraSharp 19" LCD
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks guys...I'll check em out
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Does RTS have just SW and 2D iges just for that clamp? Because I've downloaded many other tools/handles/etc from them and they have many, many other file options. I've always chosen SAT for Inventor when I download a part. -- Scott M Inventor 9, SP1 Windows XP Pro Maxtor 60GB HD 3D Labs Wildcat VP560 64MB Intel Pentium4 2.4GHz 1GB RAM "Bob S." wrote in message news:4194ea30$1_2@newsprd01... > You are better of at the DeStaco site than Reidtool unless you only want > 2D iges or if you have the other SoftWare ;-) > DeStaco offers many different download formats (SAT/STEP), RTS only > has SW and 2D iges.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

So what website are you accessing to download these other formats from RTS? I was just there at http://www.reidtool.com/store/caddownload.asp and ALL I see is what I stated earlier, along with the following notice at the bottom of the page: (At this time, only 2D - DWG, DXF and IGS formats. And 3D - Solidworks formats.) Oops, guess I should browse their online catalog! Why don't they put a notice on their download page stating these other formats are available? I feel like a fool now for not being aware of that option. "csmac2004" wrote in message news:419500f0_3@newsprd01... > Does RTS have just SW and 2D iges just for that clamp? Because I've > downloaded many other tools/handles/etc from them and they have many, many > other file options. I've always chosen SAT for Inventor when I download a > part. > -- > Scott M > > Inventor 9, SP1 > Windows XP Pro > Maxtor 60GB HD > 3D Labs Wildcat VP560 64MB > Intel Pentium4 2.4GHz > 1GB RAM > > "Bob S." wrote in message > news:4194ea30$1_2@newsprd01... >> You are better of at the DeStaco site than Reidtool unless you only want >> 2D iges or if you have the other SoftWare ;-) >> DeStaco offers many different download formats (SAT/STEP), RTS only >> has SW and 2D iges. > >
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Been there ... done that ... too many times to worry about (and too old to care anymore). :-) Bob S. wrote: > So what website are you accessing to download these other formats from RTS? > I was just there at http://www.reidtool.com/store/caddownload.asp > and ALL I see is what I stated earlier, along with the following notice > at the > bottom of the page: > > (At this time, only 2D - DWG, DXF and IGS formats. And 3D - Solidworks > formats.) > Oops, guess I should browse their online catalog! Why don't they put a > notice > on their download page stating these other formats are available? I feel > like > a fool now for not being aware of that option. > -- Hal Gwin Mechanical Designer Xenogen W2K SP4 Dell Precision 650 Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon 1.5 GB DDR Quadro4 900 XGL nVidia 6.14.10.6085 w/registry update Dell UltraSharp 19" LCD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report