Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines Missing From Section View?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hfds006
125 Views, 2 Replies

Lines Missing From Section View?

Has anyone else encountered the problem of lines suddenly disappearing from views? This has happened two or three times over the past six months.

As best as I can tell the scenario is something like this:
Create a base view, create a section view from the base, create a few detail views from the section. Zooming in and dimensioning one of the detail views and after zooming back out lines are missing from the section view. I'm sure this is unrelated but it only seems to happen when a deadline is looming. 🙂

On previous occasions I had to trash the completed views, and recreate them with my fingers crossed.
I would most grateful if anyone could offer a solution or fix.
Even just an explanation would be of some comfort.

Signed,
Frustrated in Houston
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hfds006
in reply to: hfds006

Attached pdf shows the problem mentioned in the previous post.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: hfds006

You have to provide your system specs before anyone will take a stab at it, including the driver for the graphics card. "hfds006" wrote in message news:6355702.1090256959499.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Has anyone else encountered the problem of lines suddenly disappearing from views? This has happened two or three times over the past six months. > > As best as I can tell the scenario is something like this: > Create a base view, create a section view from the base, create a few detail views from the section. Zooming in and dimensioning one of the detail views and after zooming back out lines are missing from the section view. I'm sure this is unrelated but it only seems to happen when a deadline is looming. :) > > On previous occasions I had to trash the completed views, and recreate them with my fingers crossed. > I would most grateful if anyone could offer a solution or fix. > Even just an explanation would be of some comfort. > > Signed, > Frustrated in Houston

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report