Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
MrHarris
119 Views, 1 Reply

License Problem

I am installing Inventor Pro 10 over a network with dynamic licensing. After deploying the program to a client, I open the program and it asks for the location of the server that hosts the license manager. I put in the name of the server and I get an Error [1.5.-15] that says the license is not valid. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem may be? Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: MrHarris

Have you configured your License Manager and received a License file from Autodesk with your Inventor network seats? The lastest version of LMTOOLS is 10.1.5 and is on the Inventor media.

Error -15 means that AIS Cannot connect to license server system. The server (lmgrd) has not been started yet, or the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the TCP/IP port or host name in the license file has been changed.

There is also a specific forum for license issues.

http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=24

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report