Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos on Multi-Body Part modeling

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Qube-it
202 Views, 2 Replies

Kudos on Multi-Body Part modeling

I started using this functionality as soon as I got my hands on the 2010 release (back in April) and I wanted to give "mad props" to the Inventor Product Management team. As an atypical user, this functionality, in addition to the sketch blocks functionality, has expanded the way I use Inventor. It's intuitive and as a "first release" is acting very predictable from an end user perspective.

I just had to re-do a 50 part static model that I originally did with Inventor 2008 (updating the assembly to new standards & components). This assembly had multiple configurations and I did it in less than half the time it took for me to model it originally. That's a positive step forward in my book.

You guys (Inventor Product Management Team) get plenty of flack here on the forums (I've given my fair share) and I just wanted to give credit where credit was due (bad & good). 🙂

-Brian Hall-
-Brian Hall-
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Qube-it

Yes, I'd agree the multibody work flow is the software feature that will cause the most change in the very near future. Very well implemented and consistent across all the part modelling commands.
Message 3 of 3
kattetg
in reply to: Qube-it

Brian & Josh,

Its nice to know that you are happy with these new sets of functionality and to hear that they are making a real difference to your productivity.

Gautham Kattethota,
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report