Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key customization issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
inventor_man
225 Views, 2 Replies

Key customization issue

Never happened before. I have some keyboard keys assigned to some Inventor actions. For last few years when I click on "c" constrain pop up window would appear. Now when I click on "c" I get some text in the bottom left corner

Command alias input: C (arrow up and down) "C" - <Constraint...>

Constrain pop up window wont come up until I punch Enter button. I am not sure how to go back to previous setting as this one is really annoying and unnecessary.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
coreyparks
in reply to: inventor_man

This is normal these days.  What happened is Autodesk created some other shortcuts that start with "C" that are interfering.  Look at the attached pic and turn the setting on for Promting interaction and you will then get a dialog that will show you all of the other shortcuts that are interfering.  You can then remove then from the customization if you want.  Or you can simply hit enter as I do, and as you have already found.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 3 of 3
inventor_man
in reply to: inventor_man

Geez...

There are guys out there who really put lots of efford into trying to complicate things for us. ;).

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report