Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to seperate the model and vault browser?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
karthur1
246 Views, 3 Replies

Is it possible to seperate the model and vault browser?

Would it be possible to seperate the model browser and the vault browser? I would like both to be displayed so that I don't have to constantly go back and forth between the two.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: karthur1

Mike

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Would it be possible to seperate the model browser and the vault browser? I
would like both to be displayed so that I don't have to constantly go back and
forth between the two.

Message 3 of 4
nick.s

Hi,
Have a look at this:

http://cadprosystems.blogspot.com/2009/11/toggle-vault-browser-pane.html

Not quite what you're after but as close as you'll get I guess.
I would imagine if we could have two browsers you'd have to refresh the vault browser each time you wanted to refer to it just to be sure it was up to date so that would be one click you're stuck with?
Message 4 of 4
GNORDLING

This works GREAT! Thank you! with how my screen is layed out, i have a separate toolbar with a macro-assigned button on it right above my browser panel and just click it to toggle between the two....

this will save me TIME!!!

if anyone needs help to get this working let me know, but its pretty self explanatory from the artice....

PS i went to the http://cadprosystems.blogspot.com/2009/11/toggle-vault-browser-pane.html
website, the other two didnt help me as much as this one did Edited by: GNORDLING on Nov 18, 2009 7:36 AM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report