Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
156 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor

Hi all, I am haveing a problem when I use the ANSYS pack It use to come up with the colour bar ref graph at the side, for some resion it is now missing? Can anyone tell me how to bring it back?? I have tryed clicking on the colour bar button which allows you to adjust colourd but it still keeps on disipering. Cheers
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

User, I'm afraid I can't help out with ANSYS but that subject is incredibly useful in the Inventor newsgroup!! -- Cheers, Rob Singlehurst Quadro4 750XGL 44.03 Athlon XP 2600+ 1G RAM Win2K SP4 IV9 SP1 "user" wrote in message news:41c17d28_3@newsprd01... > Hi all, > > I am haveing a problem when I use the ANSYS pack It use to come up with the > colour bar ref graph at the side, for some resion it is now missing? Can > anyone tell me how to bring it back?? I have tryed clicking on the colour > bar button which allows you to adjust colourd but it still keeps on > disipering. > > Cheers > >
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

ANSYS is the FEA that comes in Inventor Pro, so you are correct the answer to his question my be incredibly useful in the Inventor newsgroup for others who experience the same problem.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

It would be to a user of IV9 Pro. Have you tried to do a Stress Analysis Update? Other than when going into a part editing mode, I have never seen it disappear. Andrew "Rob Singlehurst" wrote in message news:41c1856e$1_2@newsprd01... > User, > I'm afraid I can't help out with ANSYS but that subject is incredibly useful > in the Inventor newsgroup!! > > -- > Cheers, > > Rob Singlehurst > > Quadro4 750XGL 44.03 > Athlon XP 2600+ > 1G RAM > Win2K SP4 > IV9 SP1 > > > "user" wrote in message news:41c17d28_3@newsprd01... > > Hi all, > > > > I am haveing a problem when I use the ANSYS pack It use to come up with > the > > colour bar ref graph at the side, for some resion it is now missing? Can > > anyone tell me how to bring it back?? I have tryed clicking on the > colour > > bar button which allows you to adjust colourd but it still keeps on > > disipering. > > > > Cheers > > > > > >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

user, Have you tried a repair-install ? -- Duncan "Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary living." (Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002) www.autodesk.co.uk/inventorjobs "user" wrote in message news:41c17d28_3@newsprd01... > Hi all, > > I am haveing a problem when I use the ANSYS pack It use to come up with the > colour bar ref graph at the side, for some resion it is now missing? Can > anyone tell me how to bring it back?? I have tryed clicking on the colour > bar button which allows you to adjust colourd but it still keeps on > disipering. > > Cheers > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Assuming this is AIP and not Workbench, if the ColorBar command isn't helping you, try maximizing the window and/or the app, and then running the color bar again. Or, if the the window is already maximized, make it smaller. Do you see the color bar when you run the ColoBar command, only to have it disappear when you finish, or is it never visibile at all? George Hudetz AIP Product Designer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report