Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor tubing and piping libraries

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
MiWaNiZa
3238 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor tubing and piping libraries

Hello!

Are there anywhere Tubing & Piping (Routed Systems) libraries, like included into basic Inventor solution?

I need parametric library with defined routed system properties to create mine own library.

It's not deal to get apiece components from online component labraries, and publish them from Inventor.

Required next manufacturers:

• Bray
  • Camozzi
  • EA
  • Erico
  • GF
  • Grafilit
  • Grundfos
  • Jesco
  • KVADO
  • Norma
  • PROTEC
  • Tecval
  • Tekleen
  • Victaulic
  • Walraven
  • Wika
  • etc.

Kind regardsd!

Dmytro Yemelianov / Дмитрий Емельянов
Mechanical engineer & Software Developer / Инженер-машиностроитель и разработчик программного обеспечения
Blog (EN) | Blog (RU)
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
cbenner
in reply to: MiWaNiZa

The Tube & Pipe styles included in Inventor out of the box, are very generic styles.  There are several to choose from that can be copied and modified as needed.  but it looks like you are looking for the parts libraries (Content Center) for specific manufacturer's parts?  The parts libraries are also generic to the various international standards.  I'm not aware of any that can be downloaded that are more specific.

Message 3 of 7
MiWaNiZa
in reply to: cbenner

That's right: I'm looking for the parts libraries.

Mechanical engineer & Software Developer / Инженер-машиностроитель и разработчик программного обеспечения
Blog (EN) | Blog (RU)

Message 4 of 7
cbenner

I'm afraid your best bet is going to be to create them, as iparts, from a manufacturer's catalog, and then publish them to the Content Center.  I assume you have checked these websites?  Most piping and valve producers, unfortunately, do not privide CAD files of thier products.

Message 5 of 7
MiWaNiZa

That companies provides CAD files, but basically in STEP. Do you know how to create ipart from several files without parametric modeling?

Blog (EN) | Blog (RU)

Message 6 of 7
cbenner

One ipart from multiple step models?  I do not believe that can be done.  You could import each one and save as individual parts, then publish them... but your library would likely be way too large to be useful.

Message 7 of 7
MiWaNiZa

Right. At first I'm importing them, using Inventor scheduler.
I've decided to store them into Vault library folder.

As for me it's more acceptable decision at now.

Blog (EN) | Blog (RU)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report