I created some Inventor iLogic Parts. These parts get a new filename, when inserted into an assembly. I use the trigger "after open Document" for it. So the files are saved as a new file to the Harddrive.
And that works, the new inserted files are saved on the harddrive with the correct filename.
When I save the Assembly I got the correct files on the screen in the dialog to choose, which files has to be saved first time.
But when I click on Save, the files are renamed into the master model name of the origin iLogic model.
That's not normal. I changed nothing on my system, but since 2 hours, it doesn't work normal. Another PC works correctly. So I think, it's a setting of Inventor.
Try to make a video of it. But it's to big, to attach to this posting.
I don't understand where's the difference between the both (By the way. Another PC has also the problem, and
another one, is also working well. It's very confusing in the moment)