Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Tube and Pipe

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rnewcomb
241 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor Tube and Pipe

I am wanting to start using Tube and Pipe to make copper bent tubes, these will have swages or expansions possibly or may hae fittings depending on the use, Is there a you tube video or anything that will help me at a very basic level, do I have to set up librarys or build a structure first or can I just start making tubes to fit into our ac units??

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
4donwan4
in reply to: rnewcomb

I can suggest to you to review the help section on Tube and Pipe http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-B7C0F7EF-CC05-421E-BBA0-953F38700E36. Also there is your local area reseller for consulting in this area.

If these fittings you want to use are custom create files there is specifics on how to author these into T&P content under the specific areas. Then your T&P styles can use these in the pipe style creation. As for you tube and pipe question for you tube video there is really not a specific one but if you type in Inventor Tube and Pipe there are many there to get a basic understanding.

Regards,

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report