Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Styles library

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rlshields
424 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Styles library

We recently upgraded to 2013.  I migrated our drawing templates, and made changes to the styles library.  Everything seemed to be working fine until I rolled out the changes to the group.  Everyone else gets this error message (only the first time they open a file for the day). They have the same directory listed in the applications options, and in the project file. Any other causes for this error?

error_list.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mpatchus
in reply to: rlshields

It looks like your users are missing the Design Data folder on their local machine.

Have each user do a GET of the Design Data folder from Vault.

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 3 of 3
rlshields
in reply to: rlshields

I guess there is a little more to the story.  They have downloaded the styles library from vault.  The same folder that our project file points to.  I also had one user copy the folder to his design data folder in the install directory.  No luck there either. I thought maybe it was pointing there because it was listed in that directory under the application options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report