Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Studio vs Showcase

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anthony
787 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor Studio vs Showcase

Hi all, I have a question regarding video creation using Inventor 2013 studio and Showcase 2013. I have been creating video animations in IV studio and Showcase of our company products that have been designed in Inventor 2013. I have found Showcase to produce better results and I use this now as a general rule for video output of model assembly files. I was wondering how other people have found the two methods compare and what advantages / disadvantages there are between the two. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Anthony Goodwin ~ Cad Manager/Senior Designer
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 SP2 64-Bit Edition
Windows 7 HP Z400, Intel Xeon W3550 3.07GHz
12.0GB RAM, ATI FirePro V4800 (FireGL)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mahdcb
in reply to: Anthony

Hi all

I realize that this is an old thread but i try anyway.

I get bogus result with Showcase when i try to make a series of behaviours, where the objects (assemblies) depend on the new positions they are given by the behaviour.

I can get it working with Studio with ease, by placing constraints on the animation timeline and hereby making a series of events.

I hope that my explanation is understandable:-)?

It would be great if someone might have a fix for my problem with Showcase, as i think Showcase is a much more powerful tool for making the Presentation nice (Materialization etc.)

Thanks in advance

Martin Hansen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report