Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Studio greyed out

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
cplach
7840 Views, 26 Replies

Inventor Studio greyed out

I'm a teacher and recently had Inventor Professional 2013 installed on my laptop. 2 of my co-workers have the exact same model of HP Laptop, yet they don't have the same issue as me.

When I finish my assembly, I access the Tools bar to find my Inventor Studio is greyed out and can't click it. This is a huge pain as my laptop is the only one at my training session that is having this problem in a room full of 40 other teachers. After several uninstalls and reinstalls, I have the same problem with no solution in sight.

Someone please help as Autodesk support hasn't been able to shed any other light on fixing this issue.

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
BarryZA
in reply to: BrandonBG

I had the same problem, and it was solved by Bob Holland, by following this document

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/Can-t-access-content-centre/m-p/4640545#M489584

Message 22 of 27
PCross99
in reply to: BarryZA

This solved my problem

Message 23 of 27
BahirmaryRamos

Hello everybody. dear fellows i have the same problem as long as not just Inventor Studio is greyed out, dynamic simulation, and stress anlysis are also in grey (not able to select them) so i cannot iniciate this enviroment. I have installed Inventor pro 2014 running on win 8 and before i installe two language packs i noticed this trouble... because i am needing to use the sym enviroment... and all rest in general.

I notice as well, the option to enable ray trace is greyed out... i am just guessing if the installation of the language packs has causing this behaviour on the app, i would like to know if the another users where in a similar situation. I appreciate as well the thread for CC butFor me that is not solving the problem. I download the languages packs because i wanted to launch the software on spanish and german. For diferent rreasons i need to get acquainted with the software on this way, what could i been doing wrong?

Please help ! THANKS a million in advance..

Message 24 of 27

Mine is THE SAME PROBLEM. But not just Inventor Studio is greyet out, Dynamic Sim, stress analysis, enable Raytracing and section view among other are on the same way with the same aspect, unable to selct them.

I notice this just after installing two language packs that I download from here (AD website) according to run the software on this languages. I don't know what I am doing worng, but I discard the possibility of a failure of the file I am trying to use because is the same with all files I have opened. Even the part files present the same behaviour at least with the Inventor Studio...
Oh god, I need launch the dyn simulation environment, I will appreciate your friendly guidance.

Regards....
Bahir.
Message 25 of 27
ekapalka

Signing in to say that this worked for me as well.  Thanks!

Message 26 of 27
maka978
in reply to: cplach

Some of third party add-in like 3d tech for Inventor causing  this.I uninstalled them and everything works fine!

Message 27 of 27
nhhX7PGJ
in reply to: alex

Thank you Alex! It save my day! in 2024.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report