Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Studio Animation Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
westc
301 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Studio Animation Issue

One of my students has been creating an animation of a steering assembly for an RC car, but for some reason when he applies the animation to the angle constraint placed on the wheel to make the wheel spin it spins one way, then the other, then the first way again, and then back the other way (like playing ping pong - back and forth). I deleted the constraint and reapplied it, recreating the animation, and it continues to do it. I've attached the assembly files and a video of the ping pong wheel in action. If you're able to help please let me know so that I can help him out on this.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
westc
in reply to: westc

Here's the other needed files. I wish they'd give us more than 1.5 MB for upload capacity.

Message 3 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: westc

I haven't looked at the files, but use Directed Angle and place between part and assembly origin workplane (not between two parts).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report