Inventor General

Message 1 of 3 (234 Views)

Inventor Schul version LOGO Entfernen

234 Views, 2 Replies
05-04-2012 02:47 AM

Ich habe einen Student mit seiner Schull Inventor Lizenz im Echtsystem arbeiten lassen. Jetzt sind die Produktions zeichungen mit dem Logo der Schul version. Wie kann ich diese wieder auf das Organal ändern? 

Mentor
CAD-One
Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: Inventor Schul version LOGO Entfernen

05-04-2012 01:16 PM in reply to: edv-intern

Google Translated Question :

"I let a student with his work in the Schull license Inventor real system. Now the production drawings with the logo of the school version. How can I change it back to the Organal?"

I doubt if we could remove this edu. mark. Can we?

C1
Inventor Professional 2013
Vault Collaboration 2013
*Expert Elite*
Curtis_Waguespack
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)

Re: Inventor Schul version LOGO Entfernen

05-04-2012 01:33 PM in reply to: edv-intern

Hi edv-intern, 

You can contact Autodesk or your Autodesk reseller and they can create a utlity to clean up the files in question. If I recall correctly, it's a one time use utility. So it is important to determine which files are affected beforehand.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Hallo edv-intern,

Sie können sich an Autodesk oder Ihren Autodesk Fachhändler und sie können eine utlity erstellen zu bereinigen, die Dateien in Frage. Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, ist es eine einmalige Nutzung Dienstprogramm. Daher ist es wichtig zu bestimmen, welche Dateien zuvor betroffen sind.

Ich hoffe, das hilft.
Viel Glück für Sie in all Ihren Inventor Verfolgungsjagden,

Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

solution.png  Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or  Kudos button below.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube