Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Fusion starts up when using pan function in ipt file

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Barry1Lau
444 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor Fusion starts up when using pan function in ipt file

Inventor 2012

Inventor Fusion starts up when panning around a part model in an ipt file.  After creating a feature I pan to a new location when suddenly the pan cursor disappears and Inventor Fusion fiires up.  I have to wait while IF opens and then casually inserts an alias item of the entire part into the browser.  Then I delete this alias part and continue drawing.  For a while, I thought that maybe the mouse pointer was reaching thru the Inventor program and clicking on the IF icon on the desktop behind it.  I moved the icon to the far upper right corner to eliminate this possiblilty but the problem remains.

Is anyone else having this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mrattray
in reply to: Barry1Lau

What method are you using to pan?
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 3 of 7
Barry1Lau
in reply to: mrattray

Using the left mouse button to pan and then right mouse button to select done.  IF actually fires up when done is selected.  It doesn't happen everytime but happens ocassionaly.

Message 4 of 7
mrattray

Try going to your add-ins manager and unloading "Fusion Freeform Edit Launcher". "Load Automatically" and "Loaded/Unloaded". You can always manually load it if you ever need it.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 7
Barry1Lau

I was able to uncheck the load automaticallly but the load/unload box refuses to uncheck.  Fusion Freeform Edit Launcher shows loaded and load/unload box is greyed out.  When I click the translators tab and come back to applications, the load/unload box is not greyed out but the box cannot be unchecked.  What about IF Change Manager?

Message 6 of 7
mrattray

Some add-ins can't be unloaded manually. Just restart Inventor and it should be cleared.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 7 of 7
Barry1Lau

The box unchecked and the Fusion Editor Launcher doesn't show loaded.  It may take a few days to make sure the problem is gone.

Thanks for the help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report