I am running Server 2012 with ADMS 2014 and cannot find the "UNDDACAD.ac$" on the server either. Any clues what to check next?
Here are the steps.
1. On all Vault servers, examine the content of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory for ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’. Check your explorer settings if you're not seeing it - this may be a hidden file
2. Check the file date. If it is much older than the installation date (or if you want to test this), proceed…
3. Invoke IISRESET /STOP in command prompt window
4. Move ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ out of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory.
5. Invoke IISRESET /START.
6. Test DWG check in. - The check in will generate a current version of ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ (you may want to verify the new date).
Hope this helps,
I have the same Problem. Only Inventor DWG will not Check in.
I can´t find the File UNDDACAD.ac$ on my Server.
What can I do ?
Server: MS Windows 2012 Standard, Vault Basic 2014 Service Pack 1 and Cumulative Hotfix 2 for Autodesk Vault 2014 Service Pack 1 (DL22258964)
Any Progress on this?
I'm seeing the same thing on a 2012 Server, There is no UNDDACAD.as$ file.
(I turned on hidden files and folder to see if was a hidden file but No luck).
Yes I checked on the actual Server (its a virtual server), and yes I was in the Windows temp folder. (in fact I searched EVERY temp folder, on the server)
Its base Vault, so there is no file / folder Persmissions (or lifecycles, or revs).
If the file exists its not on this server. ( There was a second server that was taken down on Friday)
Does anyone have a work around for this?
So far we can't check in any dwgs.
Let me know,
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register