I am running Server 2012 with ADMS 2014 and cannot find the "UNDDACAD.ac$" on the server either. Any clues what to check next?
Here are the steps.
1. On all Vault servers, examine the content of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory for ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’. Check your explorer settings if you're not seeing it - this may be a hidden file
2. Check the file date. If it is much older than the installation date (or if you want to test this), proceed…
3. Invoke IISRESET /STOP in command prompt window
4. Move ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ out of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory.
5. Invoke IISRESET /START.
6. Test DWG check in. - The check in will generate a current version of ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ (you may want to verify the new date).
Hope this helps,
I have the same Problem. Only Inventor DWG will not Check in.
I can´t find the File UNDDACAD.ac$ on my Server.
What can I do ?
Server: MS Windows 2012 Standard, Vault Basic 2014 Service Pack 1 and Cumulative Hotfix 2 for Autodesk Vault 2014 Service Pack 1 (DL22258964)
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.