Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 trial x64 impossible to start

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aguitton116
811 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2013 trial x64 impossible to start

Hi

I just spent my afternoon with a prospect who just want to install Inventor 2013 from the downloaded trial version. He's on windows 7 home premium x64 SP1, everything seems fine, but he's unable to launch inventor after installing it.

We chose Inventor 2013 (not pro version) with some content center libraries, without Fusion or Vault.

The installation went fine with no antivirus (he's using Microsoft security essentials) and UAC disabled (minimum level).

He rebooted the computer and then tried to launch Inventor and saw the message attached.

He tried alone for 3 days, and I called him today to try different things (first we tried to install inventor pro but there was a problem with some moldflow component error 1920, which is unsolved for the moment according to the different topics in the forum).

We had to manually uninstall Inventor and the different components (delete the folders, and manually go through registry to delete the keys), then reboot, run ccleaner 3 times, and then install in C:\Autodesk\Inventor 2013

He also tried to download and run Autocad Mechanical and has the exact same problem. The installation runs well, but when he wants to run ACAD, he has the same error message.

I have no more ideas, and you ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: aguitton116

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
aguitton116
in reply to: JDMather

Hi, it's not really an installation issue as everything is marked "succeeded" in the log file know.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report