Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 Assembly Bonus Tools

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
IsomaAde
1811 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2013 Assembly Bonus Tools

Hi all

I have recently installed Inventor 2013. I am currently setting up my environment. When I go to add in manager it shows multiple add ins loaded. When I go to the add in ribbon it only shows the add in for my 3dconnexions space pilot. How do I get it to show my add ins,in particular the assembly bonus tools which is extremely useful.

Many Thanks

Ade

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ChrisMitchell01
in reply to: IsomaAde

Ade,

The Bonus Tools appear on the Assemble tab under the Productivity section - pull down under create Substitutes.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Mitchell
PDMS Customer Engagment Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
Bill.Schmid
in reply to: IsomaAde

Try going to the Tools ribbon.  Under the Options section of Tools, select +Add-Ins.  In the window that opens, make sure Assembly Bonus Tools is listed as being loaded.  Double-click it if it isn't.  The same goes for any other option that isn't showing.

I filed a support request on this because we would keep having to load things manually, even though we checked the "load automatically" box.  We were told to try logging in as the Local Administrator and running Inventor.  If the add-ins weren't loaded, load them.

What I did was right-click the Inventor icon and select run as administrator.  All the add-ins loaded.  Then when I ran Inventor again normally, everything loaded, too.

Message 4 of 4
IsomaAde
in reply to: ChrisMitchell01

Thanks Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report