Inventor General

minik77
Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Inventor 2012 error on Vista 32 bit

202 Views, 1 Replies
11-23-2012 10:56 AM

After installation student copy of Autodesk Inventor 32-bit on Windows Vista 32-bit. I open it. He starts to download and after show "Failure to send SERIALNUM", after that programm exit and i can send a report but autodesk didn't answered for this report for 2 weeks. Can you help me with my problem? What i want to do?

*Expert Elite*
blair
Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: Inventor 2012 error on Vista 32 bit

11-23-2012 01:18 PM in reply to: minik77

Possibly try a Repair, from the Control Panel>Programs and Updates. If that doesn't work a un-install and fresh install of the program.

If you need to un-install, Google "Autodesk, +Inventor, +clean install. Autodesk has a utility to clean up your system.

Did you follow the proper pre-requisites for the Inventor install.

1.) logged in with Administrative privileges

2.) UAC slider set to lowest setting (turned off)

3.) Anti-Virus software disabled.

4.) You are current with .NET 4.0 on your system

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

IV2015 up1 PDSU / Sim Mech 2015 /
Win7-64
EVGA X79 - Classified, iCore7 3930k 32Gb Quad-Channel
950Gb (2 x 500Gb Sata III SSD RAID0 Adaptec 6805E Controller)
Nvidia GTX-690 Classified - 335.23
SpacePilot Pro 3.17.7, 6.17., 4.11

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube