You can buy IV with a network license. It was more expensive back in 2006-7 when we did this.
1. buy as many seats as you want to run concurrently
2. install autodesk licence manager on a server
3. install IV on every computer that might need to run IV
4. during install, point IV at the licence server
5. users run IV as normal until the max number of concurent users is reached. after that, no new IV sessions until someone else quits IV.
You have to install the licence server for any paid-for version of vault too.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.