Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2011 UI Graphics bug.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gerrard.hickson
323 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2011 UI Graphics bug.

Ok, this issue is best explained with a screenshot.

Basically most of the user interface graphics have gone wrong.  The text is blacked out, and the icons are mixed up or greyed out. If the model uses a surface texture image then that image if effected too. 

I'm hoping someone has come across this issue before. We've got support tickets in with Autodesk and our local support provider, but nothing so far.

We've tried the obvious stuff (latest service pack, graphics etc), and tried the Classic Interface, but the result is the same. The issue started occurring while I was using INV2011, but I've also got 2012 installed, so I checked that and the result is the same...

12-03-2012 2-47-42 PM.jpg

Has anyone got any suggestions at all?

Thanks and Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

When looking into this post, it is a known issue which has been tracked in our database.

Thanks,

River

Thanks,
River Cai

Inventor Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Email: River-Yijiang.Cai@autodesk.com
Message 3 of 5

Is there anything you can suggest to resolve the issue? Or is the cause and solution unknown? At the moment I can't use Inventor at all.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: gerrard.hickson

Try going to Tools>Application Options>Hardware tab and set to lowest setting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
gerrard.hickson
in reply to: JDMather

Tried all the options under Application Options > Hardware, and there was no resolution. Also tried Classic and Ribbon UI, but no help there either.

Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report