Inventor General

Reply
*Maas, Karl
Message 1 of 5 (112 Views)

Intralox texture

112 Views, 4 Replies
11-04-2002 10:42 PM
Has anyone got a texture that looks like Intralox conveyor belting (modular
plastic conveyor belting)?

--
K
*Maas, Karl
Message 2 of 5 (112 Views)

Re: Intralox texture

11-05-2002 09:57 PM in reply to: *Maas, Karl
I managed to get one. It is a texture scanned out of the catalogue for
Intralox series 1100 Flush Grid Plastic conveyor belting

--
K


"Karl Maas" wrote in message
news:10BC4E5F76C152EE472FC5452E47F075@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Has anyone got a texture that looks like Intralox conveyor belting
(modular
> plastic conveyor belting)?
>
> --
> K
>
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 3 of 5 (112 Views)

Re:

11-05-2002 10:04 PM in reply to: *Maas, Karl
Karl, why don't you post it to CF. I was thinking of making a texture page
on my site and this could be the first one.

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Karl Maas" wrote in message
news:2ED0BBF48FF15E40D5C682309FC445DB@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I managed to get one. It is a texture scanned out of the catalogue for
> Intralox series 1100 Flush Grid Plastic conveyor belting
>
> --
> K
>
>
> "Karl Maas" wrote in message
> news:10BC4E5F76C152EE472FC5452E47F075@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Has anyone got a texture that looks like Intralox conveyor belting
> (modular
> > plastic conveyor belting)?
> >
> > --
> > K
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 4 of 5 (112 Views)

Re:

11-05-2002 10:05 PM in reply to: *Maas, Karl
nevermind I see it is already there (sorry)

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:76B6A0400EBBA3099C834535229695B1@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Karl, why don't you post it to CF. I was thinking of making a texture
page
> on my site and this could be the first one.
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
> "Karl Maas" wrote in message
> news:2ED0BBF48FF15E40D5C682309FC445DB@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > I managed to get one. It is a texture scanned out of the catalogue for
> > Intralox series 1100 Flush Grid Plastic conveyor belting
> >
> > --
> > K
> >
> >
> > "Karl Maas" wrote in message
> > news:10BC4E5F76C152EE472FC5452E47F075@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > Has anyone got a texture that looks like Intralox conveyor belting
> > (modular
> > > plastic conveyor belting)?
> > >
> > > --
> > > K
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
*Maas, Karl
Message 5 of 5 (112 Views)

Re:

11-06-2002 12:27 AM in reply to: *Maas, Karl
i forgot to mention that I posted it

--
K


"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:85BD1F043D5DBA2EBB3DBDB94861ED33@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> nevermind I see it is already there (sorry)
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:76B6A0400EBBA3099C834535229695B1@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Karl, why don't you post it to CF. I was thinking of making a texture
> page
> > on my site and this could be the first one.
> >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community


Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube