Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Iges file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bill.costello
121 Views, 3 Replies

Import Iges file

I've just tried to import an iges file from Catia, a simple bracket, I am going to unfold it in AutoPOL (IV won't do it).
Try in IV8 imports no problem, AutoPOL unfolds it.
Try in IV9 (try settings changes) looks ok but won't pass through to AutoPOL properly and has acis errors. Tried saving as a sat file, no good either, If anyone else gets import problems can they post please.
regards
Bill
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: bill.costello

Hi Bill, This sounds like a problem. Please post the files. Thanks. Shekar[Autodesk] "bill.costello" wrote in message news:27778428.1089838691407.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I've just tried to import an iges file from Catia, a simple bracket, I am going to unfold it in AutoPOL (IV won't do it). > Try in IV8 imports no problem, AutoPOL unfolds it. > Try in IV9 (try settings changes) looks ok but won't pass through to AutoPOL properly and has acis errors. Tried saving as a sat file, no good either, If anyone else gets import problems can they post please. > regards > Bill
Message 3 of 4

Shekar
I'll zip the file and post in ICF

Bill
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: bill.costello

Hi Bill, I didn't see the files in ICF. Did the problem get solved? Thanks. Shekar[Autodesk] "bill.costello" wrote in message news:9293783.1089986154564.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Shekar > I'll zip the file and post in ICF > > Bill

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report