Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Scaling Issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pete
349 Views, 2 Replies

Image Scaling Issues

Hello All,

When zooming out, (waaaaay out,) images, (in this case, arrow heads,) including those inserted into titleblocks, (like company logos,) enlarge to create a very messy looking drawing.  The issue is repeatable and consistent with our up-to-date systems.

Has anyone seen anything like this at all?

Pete

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mrattray
in reply to: pete

No. If I was AutoDesk I would blame your graphics card. What card/driver are you using? Have you tried playing around with the graphics settings? Try different combinations of compatibility/performance modes and software/hardware graphics. Have you tried installing the just released (like 15 minutes ago) SP1?

Windows 7 includes a snipping tool that takes much better sceen shots then that. You should give it a try.

I like the bottle of Advil right behind the screen.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 3 of 3
pete
in reply to: mrattray

The company uses NVIDIA of varying types.  In every case, on every machine it happens exactly the same way.  the attached pictures show what happens.  GLM1 is a picture of just the border zoomed to extents.  GLM2 is quite zoomed out (the border is in the lower left, (red arrow) and the images are huge.  When I delete the images from the border in the GLM1 image, they disappear from the zoomed out image.  I am stumped.

Pete

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report